Step Up Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Step Up Roleplays

We are a fun loving GTA V roleplaying community, Have Fun, Make Friends, And have a Laugh, Its all here when you play with us.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Setpup Roleplay Is.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Setpup Roleplay Is. Empty What Setpup Roleplay Is. Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Admin

Admin

Welcome my friends to Step Up Roleplays,

Hello my Name is Marker but you call me mark for short i am the owner and founder of Step Up roleplays, I started this roleplay because i know there is the small segiment of the community that likes to roleplay we are not labeled as a "Clan" of such but we are more of a community.

What our goal is

Our goal is hard to put into a sentence s we have some bullet points.

• Make new friends

• Have Fun

• Recreate a stable community of real life.

• And Many more.

Why You should choose us over the rest of the roleplay groups

You choose us as we are here to help in any way or form, we resolve situations in convinient ways and dont think suspending people and banning people is the best way to approach a event.

We also take our role as Admins and Moderators serious whilst yous are having fun we do have to take care of other matters.

We dont like childish behaviour so if you do not understand the roleplay i would suggest doing your homework (Looking up ho to roleplay)

I hope you choose us in the future if you would like to contact us please send a message to Marker OG over xbox thank you.

https://stepuproleplays.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum